Notice on the opening schedule of the library in winter vacation 2020
Post date: 01/13/2020
1. During the winter vacation (January 18 - February 14), the library will not be closed, and public areas will be open (7:00-22:00). Other areas are open according to the winter shift mode (see 3). On February 15, the library will go to work. The reading room will be open from 14:00 in the afternoon.
2. The 24-hour study room on the north floor will be closed at 22:00 every night since January 18th.
3. During the winter vacation, only the second reading room and the general information desk on the second floor will be open. If you need other reading rooms, please contact the staff of the general information desk. The opening hours are as follows:
(1) duty hours of the second library room and the information desk on the second floor: 9:00-16:00 from Monday to Friday.
(2) checking and quoting (reference department 84396016), network consulting and repairing (F106, 84396018, science building, user service department)
Duty hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-12:00,14:00-16:00.
(3) the 1902 Shared space on the fifth floor of the north was closed on January 19 and opened as normal on February 14.
4. If the books borrowed by readers are due between January 18 and February 21, they shall be returned before February 22 and shall not be deemed overdue. Holidays stop online pre-appointment and other places entrusted borrowing services.
5. Holiday call: 84395301, emergency contact: 18951087779.
The library wishes all teachers, students and readers a happy winter holiday!